West Ham have confirmed the Mexican will arrive to finalise personal terms and undergo a medical.Javier Hernández: 'I made Manchester United to feel significant and joyful' Read The all-time top scorer of his country, Hernández, is set to become the next summer signing for the goalkeeper Joe Hart along with Slaven Bilic following the Pablo Zabaleta.Bilic was distressed to sign a forward following injuries and Diafra Sakho supposed West Ham finished last season with the Jonathan Calleri, who scored one goal in 19 appearances.Hernández is after scoring 59 goals throughout a four-year attraction at Old 18, a Premier League celebrity. The participant, called Chicharito, transferred to Real Madrid on loan in 2014 and a year after signed for Leverkusen, where he scored 28 Bundesliga goals in 54 appearances.Assuming the move goes through as could make his West Ham league debut at Old Trafford on 13.Bayer Leverkusen won't extend Javier Hernández's contract and intend to sell the player this summer.
The Mexico striker's deal runs until June 2018 but the Guardian understands the Bundesliga club is expected to profit on Real Madrid player and the Manchester United within the transfer window.Despite reports in Germany linking Hernández with a $25m (#21.4m) move in January, the club has yet to get any offers or notable interest and doesn't anticipate selling the 28-year old before the summer.The squad were warned by the coaching staff about performances but there was no falling out between Hernández and either his players or the coach, as reported by Bild. Hernández arrived on Wednesday at the club's training camp in Orlando.He took with relative ease, scoring 33 goals in 48 games to the Bundesliga all told. In his campaign that was German, he finished behind Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Robert Lewandowski and Thomas Müller with 17 Bundesliga goals.Hernández has struggled to recreate form this season, with his league goal coming in a win over Borussia Dortmund on 1. The striker has gone 649 minutes.Nonetheless he's very likely to fetch a price that is fair with clubs in Spain or England likely to offer you the opportunity. agen maxbet
Liverpool are adamant the playmaker will stay at Anfield irrespective of a bid from the club.Barcelona have been connected with the 25-year-old because the turn of this year however, their opening offer was rejected. He signed a fresh five-year contract in Anfield just last season.The most current contract, worth around # 150,000 a week of Coutinho, does not have a release clause but Liverpool have been braced from Barcelona, who view the player as a replacement for Andrés Iniesta. Phil is an essential player for us. He's attempting to get his rhythm back but there's little doubt about his quality. The news for us is that he's still young. A lot has improved since I've been here and he can still improve a lot. The message that is important is that it is and that we aren't a club. We believe in developing and working together. We would like to make the step and for this we will need to stay. We must produce a situation where everybody is able to see which direction we would like to go. This is a wonderful club and it is a fantastic moment for Liverpool."Coutinho has not pushed for a transfer and has stated his contentment
but unlike that although Liverpool have sold talents in the pastRaheem Sterling, Suárez and Fernando Torres. He said in May: "Go somewhere else, to Barcelona, to Bayern Munich, to Real Madrid, and you'll be just another player.
Here you can be something more. I have a very long contract with Liverpool."Klopp's stance on Coutinho is much like RB Leipzig's position on the Liverpool target Naby Keïta, with the Bundesliga club rejecting a #66m offer from Anfield for the midfielder earlier this week. Liverpool, however, have continued to follow despite being informed by Leipzig officials this summer that Keïta won't be sold, a deal for the Guinea international.Premier League clubs, Tottenham have been busy this summer. Arsenal have made Alexandre Lacazette their most expensive player; Liverpool have broken their transfer record to sign Mohamed Salah (and they wish to break it again on Naby Keïta); Everton have made Jordan Pickford the most expensive British goalkeeper ever; and Manchester City have made Kyle Walker the most expensive defender in history. But, despite its riches, not every player wants to play in the Premier League. Below we look at the players who have opted against moving to play elsewhere in Europe.Andrea Conti: Atalanta to AC Milan, #21mAtalanta did well to convince Alejandro Gómez to pledge his future to the club, but that hasn't prevented some of their best players from leaving. Roberto Gagliardini joined Inter in January and Franck Kessie moved to AC Milan earlier this summer. Earlier this month, Andrea Conti was signed by Vincenzo Montella's side in Serie A on the rear of his campaign for Atalanta. The 23-year-old was directly involved in more goals (13: eight goals, five assists) than every other defender in Europe's top five leagues last season. Chelsea were linked with Conti and he would have been the ideal fit for the side of Antonio Conte at.